What is Leaf Slugger? That is one of the most common questions we are asked when people ask us about our product lines.
Personal Pertection, Is Maintaining Your Own Gutters Worth It?
Gutter protection insulates your gutters from the elements. Day after day, leaves, twigs, tree needles, birds, insects, and other items make their way into your home’s gutter system. Over time, this debris can build up and significantly limit the ability of your gutters to perform. When this occurs, the gutters become clogged and can overflow—resulting in damage to your home’s foundation, roof, windows, doors, landscaping, and more.
Open gutters, which are gutters without protection, have to be cleaned regularly. This can range in cost from $75 to $500, putting a substantial bit of strain on your budget. More importantly, cleaning gutters is a dangerous job. Oftentimes, someone must climb onto the roof by using an extension ladder or even scaffolding. This in and of itself is highly dangerous, but gutter cleaning requires even more daring stunts. Once at gutter level, you must either climb onto the steep roof and maneuver your way around the house without falling or constantly move your ladder. As a result, you put yourself or your gutter cleaners in harm’s way.
The best solution to this problem is a proven gutter protection system. Leaf Slugger™ is a patented water management system that uses adhesion to guide water where you want it to go—not down the side of your home or over the sides of your gutters. Investing in a gutter protection system will help you maintain a clean, beautiful home without compromising your safety or your budget!
Don’t wait until you have an accident or have to shell out another couple of hundred dollars for your gutters to be cleaned—call today to learn more about the Leaf Slugger™ gutter protection system!
Is Gutter Protection Good for Your Marriage?
• 25 percent of couples surveyed claimed that home improvement projects were the second most common cause of their arguments. While they did not find this topic to spark as much conflict as leaving dirty clothes on the floor, it certainly contributes to their 40 minutes of daily debate.
• When trying to get out of doing household chores, men are more likely to lie than women. They report using excuses about past injuries and pain most often.
• 59 percent of women surveyed claimed that botched do-it-yourself projects are the most infuriating.
• 30 percent of the couples who completed the survey admitted to using work as an excuse to get out of doing household work. Another 24 percent blamed their inability to complete chores on their children. Still another ten percent placed blame on their family pets.
These statistics indicate that household chores are not great for a marriage. It is only natural, then, that making these chores easier is a way to improve your relationship. Not only will this cut down on those 40 wasted minutes each day, it will free up more time for you to spend on the important things in life.
Gutter cleaning is one of the chores that often go overlooked. Failing to clean your gutters—or doing a shoddy job at it—can result in many dire consequences. From accidents while climbing on the roof to water damage that ruins your home’s foundation, siding, windows, and more, the cost associated with poor gutter cleaning can be tremendous.
The no-clog gutter protection and water management system by Leaf Slugger™ is your solution. With this gutter protection system, you can cross gutter cleaning off of your Honey Do List. Don’t waste another 40 minutes fighting about the chores today—learn more about the Leaf Slugger™ gutter protection system!
Your Insurance Company Wants You to Have Gutter Protection!
Fortunately for homeowners, gutter protection is a great way to keep houses from sustaining water damage. The Insurance Information Institute recommends three different ways to keep gutters from overflowing and causing major harm:
- Clean downspouts, removing any debris that has built up. Also clean the gutters, clearing them of leaves, tree needles, twigs, and other items in an effort to avoid clogs.
- Position the downspouts in a way that directs water away from the house.
- Invest in gutter guards to keep further debris from accumulating. This will allow rain and snow to move off of the roof and into the gutter, and from there down the downspouts and away from the house.
Unfortunately, many homeowners have not protected their houses against water damage. Despite the fact that these prevention methods are relatively simple, especially if you invest in the Leaf Slugger™ gutter protection system, the majority of homeowners do not adequately maintain their gutters. In fact, according to the Insurance Information Institute, 80 percent of the gutters in the United States do not function properly. When your gutters flow incorrectly, or do not flow at all, the water they are supposed to be guiding away from your home builds up around it. This can potentially damage your roof, walls, windows, rafter tails, attic, and more. It can also cause dry rot, mold, ice dams, and even insect infestations.
If you are a homeowner, you have three options. First, you can ignore the problem and hope that your property does not incur any damage. Second, your can temporarily address the issue by hiring a crew to clean your gutters, which can be very expensive, or by cleaning them yourself, which can be very dangerous. Third, you can use the Leaf Slugger™ gutter protection system to eliminate the problem.
The Leaf Slugger™ gutter protection system will keep your gutters in working order—and your home safe from water damage. Do not wait until you notice the signs of damage; learn more about this gutter protection system today!
Leaf Slugger™ Gutter Protection Saves You Money!
Leaf Slugger™: Save Money Now
- It reduces the likelihood of medical expenses. Cleaning gutters can prove hazardous to your health, both because of mold and allergens as well as the possibility of an accident. With Leaf Slugger™, you won’t have to clean your gutters any longer, which means those medial bills are no longer a concern!
- It eliminates the need to pay for professional gutter cleaning services. That can save you hundreds of dollars a year, potentially.
- It can save you the expense of making costly repairs to your home. The vast majority of gutters do not properly regulate water flow—80 percent of them, in fact. This can lead to significant moisture problems for your house. You won’t have to make any costly repairs with the effective Leaf Slugger water management technology.
- It also saves you the expense of a new gutter system. This product is installed on top of your existing gutter. The savings here could be hundreds, even thousands, of dollars.
Leaf Slugger™: Save Money Later
#1 Gutter Cleaning Prevention System – Affordable, Reliable and Permanent Gutter Protection